News & Events
2017 Women of Cole
Finding Your WhyThe annual Women of Cole Conference is an exclusive event hosted by the home office to give women of J.W. Cole an opportunity to share unique ideas and industry best practices used in the financial industry. This year's big meetup was co-hosted by partner Advisor, Vicki Beam in Traverse City, Michigan.
J.W. Cole Advisor Recognized by Investment News”40 Under 40″
2016 Advisor Symposium
Building Better BusinessesThe Annual J.W. Cole Advisor Symposium is an event hosted by the home office to foster fellowship and share the best industry practices amongst our partner Advisors. On behalf of your home office family at J.W. Cole Financial, thank you for making the 2016 Advisor Symposium one for the record books!
A Professional, Mentor & Game-ChangerKaren Roberts is the owner of The Emerald Financial Group, in Deerfield Beach, Florida. She has been in the financial services industry for over 20 years. We would like to recognize Karen as one of our many top Advisors and here's why...
A Day at the Home Office
The Vanhorenbeck GroupThe J.W. Cole Home Office met with one of its top producing groups, the Vanhorenbeck Group to discuss how J.W. Cole will help their office adapt to the changing financial services industry and how the Advisor Solutions team can help them thrive as business owners.
- China Tech Investing In U.S. Slows And Refocuses In Rough Currents "Look for more of this sort of tech horizon deals from China's tech superpowers as they maneuver in these fast-moving and sometimes treacherous currents." - Forbes.com
China tech investment in the U.S. is slowing and refocusing in the wake of ...
- SEC Chairman Jay Clayton outlines goals for a new fiduciary standard "An SEC fiduciary rule should provide investors clarity about the role of their adviser, enhanced protection and offer regulatory coordination" ~ Chairman Jay Clayton #InvestmentNews
Rule should provide clarity on role of adviser, enhanced investor protection and regulatory coordination.
- Presidential Fun Facts Video - Presidents’ Day - HISTORY.com Did you know that James Madison was the first president to wear long pants?
Enjoy this president's day with a few fun facts about our past commanders in chief...
The Oval Office has been filled with extraordinary presidents, but did ...
- History of Valentine’s Day Video - History of Valentine’s Day - HISTORY.com Did you pick up the flowers and chocolate yet? Before you do, learn about how you ended up celebrating today anyway!
How did St. Valentine become associated with love and romance? Get the full story behind the holiday.
- 10 trends hitting financial advisers this year "In 2018, firms will invest in technology to enhance client loyalty and provide a consistent marketing message across the firm." - InvestmentNews
Policy changes like tax reform and implementation of the Department of Labor's fiduciary rule occupied most of the ...
- If you invested $1,000 in McDonald’s 10 years ago, here’s how much you’d have now "The investment would have seen a lifetime total return of about 300 percent, including price appreciation and dividend gains reinvested. In one month, the stock has grown from $3,381 to its current value and, in one year, its portfolio value ...
- Interesting Facts About Imports and Exports A healthy economy is one where both exports and imports are growing since this typically indicates economic strength and a sustainable trade surplus or deficit.
Do you agree?
Learn how imports and exports exert a profound influence on the consumer ...
- Here’s When the GOP Tax Reform Bill Will Take Effect What will the impact of the new GOP Tax Reform Law be on your 2018 return? This handy chart will help you better understand.
Get ready, because there will be a big impact on your 2018 return.
- Photos from J. W. Cole Financial, Inc.'s post J.W. Cole Advisors and Employees participated in the Tampa Spartan Race last Sunday. Everyone made it back safely, if a bit cold and dirty... A great time was had by all! #SpartanFlorida #JWCole
J. W. Cole Financial, Inc. added 2 ...
- Photos from J. W. Cole Financial, Inc.'s post Did you know? Our California home office crew attempted a World Record last weekend!! They participated in the Surfing Madonna 5K in Encinitas, which was entered into the Guinness Book of World Records for the largest race on sand. The ...
- J.W. Cole Advisor Solutions "The Advisor of the future is going to have to be a great business person..." ~Craig Towle, Partner
Our Advisor Solutions department is designed to help our Advisors be better business owners. Click below to find out more!
- J. W. Cole Financial, Inc. Good Morning,
While our Advisors, clients, and loved ones in Texas continue to clean up in the aftermath of Harvey, we are happy to report that all of our home office employees and Advisors affected by Irma have reported in ...
Connect With Us